Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: STUPID BIKE

  1. #1
    Inactive Member the new kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    right, time to try again (this is a regular)
    i want to start orjoin a punk band, playing guitar and possibly singing.

    im thinking influences such as
    thursday
    whippersnapper
    yellow card
    boy sets fire

    something serious, with some fairly intricate guitar stuff, powerful drums and emotional vocals.

    please, i anyone fancies filling any vacancies, let me know

  2. #2
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But Ed, your already in a band.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what more do you want?

    the king of England's head on a plate?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member the new kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how about a sensible fucking reply?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sheriff John Bunell's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do you hang around behind clee leisure centre?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member the new kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lil dood:
    As I said in "Band of the starting up veriaty" I will play punk if I have to. So if you need a drummer....I suppose I could do it though I favour the Metal genre myself..............

    www.beasleysdrumkit.cjb.net

    --------------------------------
    We'd rather have a bowl of coco pops
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE> no thanks

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2001
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ed i would like to join.id like to play drums and could do some backin.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member the new kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    cool [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] any one else?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member robo-plegic wrong cock's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    356
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well ed, i wouldve asked to drum although i could still scream. Itd be dead unpredictable haveing me and you in a band again, seeing as we either adore or loathe each other depending on the position of the moon!
    whatever dude.. id like to rock agaih.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lil dood's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    As I said in "Band of the starting up veriaty" I will play punk if I have to. So if you need a drummer....I suppose I could do it though I favour the Metal genre myself..............

    www.beasleysdrumkit.cjb.net

    --------------------------------
    We'd rather have a bowl of coco pops

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •